Our employment law practice provides you with informed, confidential advice on the full range of employment issues. We advise clients on all aspects of employment law, including litigation, transactional and advisory matters. Everything we do is geared to helping clients obtain the employment relations results they need to achieve the business results they desire, in the most practical manner in the context of Vietnam and in compliance with the applicable laws.
Our lawyers combine highly developed legal skills with business acumen. We take a pragmatic, commercial view and have an excellent track record of providing clients with quick and practical solutions for the matters they face.
Our services range from helping clients in setting up their rules for employment relations, drafting necessary documents including contracts through to representing them before the courts in labour-related disputes. As you would expect, our services cover:
- Employment relationships - recruitment and employment relations advice;
- Employment contracts - drafting employment documents, including labour agreements, labour collective agreements, operational rules;
- Employment compliance - compliance advice, registration of the employment documents, and reporting;
- Restructuring - labour restructuring and redundancy advices;
- Employee benefits - award policy advice; social, healthcare and unemployment insurance; and implementation;
- Expatriation - immigration, related taxation issues and other legal requirements that arise when sending employees to foreign countries and recruiting from abroad; and
- Litigation - representing clients before the courts.